Bona Voluntate has HHC Liters for sale now and our third party lab tests show our HHC has no heavy metals as well as a good balance between the 9r and 9s isomers. HHC is a new cannabinoid that is replacing Delta 8 due to it testing at 0% THC but retaining the same effects of Delta 8. This creates a huge opportunity for the EU market. Stay ahead of the trend and order today and we will have it sent directly to you.
Bona Voluntate offers shipping around the world. Please inquire below to get your order. All orders are expedited and customs export processes will be taken care of.
View our catalog to see pricing.
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. This oil is much thicker than traditional distillates, like d8, d10, broad spec, and others. We recommend a 2ml vape cart if you intend on using this distillate in a vape. Most claim that HHC is a “creeper” meaning that it doesn’t pack a punch right away, but the effect creep up on you as time passes.
Many consumers like to mix HHC with CBN to achieve a more powerful effect. We offer custom blends as a service, please inquire to learn more.
Bulk liters of HHC for sale to licensed businesses. Take advantage of the volume pricing to maximize your company’s potential.
Our HHC is in oil form and is amber-gold in color. Our hemp is grown according to organic methods. Bona Voluntate’s industrial hemp is sourced through United States growers who have registered locations with their State Department of Agriculture and every batch is tracked to its originating farm.
What Is HHC?
HHC, both active 9R, and inactive 9S is a compound derived from Delta 8. Found in a distillate form, HHC is a new cannabinoid that is sparking interest due to the fact that it has 0% THC. This opens the door to new markets in the EU and even in states where delta 8 was banned. 11-Nor-9β-hydroxy-hexahydro cannabinol is a semi-synthetic cannabinoid derivative that resulted from early modifications to the structure of THC, in a search for the simplest compound that could still fulfill the binding requirements to produce cannabis-like activity.
9R HHC Active VS 9S HHC Inactive
When reviewing the COAs on this new commodity, make sure you have a full understanding of the two common types of HHC: 9R-HHC ACTIVE and 9S-HHC INACTIVE. What is the difference between the two? There is a lot of speculation and you can read that on the Future4200 post, but it is said that the 9S Inactive does nothing for you. According to Leafly, labs have admitted that removing the inactive 9S HHC would be too costly and is completely ineffective. We can infer that 9S is indeed inferior to 9R, but we do not have a definitive answer on whether it carries any effects at all.
Not all HHC liters are created equal. Any purchaser or user of the new cannabinoid needs to be aware of the two heavy metal catalysts that labs use to make it. These two metals are Platinum and Palladium, both are toxic to the body. Before purchasing, we recommend asking these questions:
- What catalyst was used in the production?
- Where is the HHC being produced?
- Is the HHC Gold or Amber?
What Are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are individual compounds found in the Hemp and Cannabis plants. They range from psychoactive compounds like Delta 8, Delta 9 THC, and THCa to minor therapeutic compounds like CBD, CBN, CBDa, CBG, CBC, etc. Bona Voluntate focuses on the Hemp extracts that offer therapeutic results (not proven, but many vouch on their behalf).
Understanding the process of the supply chain helps consumers confidence in the purity and authenticity of the cannabinoids. Here is how it works:
- Farmers grow hemp plants all over the United States. They can either grind the plants up to produce Hemp Biomass or they can trim the buds or flower off the plants and sell CBD Smokable Flower.
- After grinding and drying the Hemp to produce milled biomass, the farmer can then offer it to Extraction labs or processing facilities. Most of the time, these facilities have their partnered logistics companies that transport the product by truckload from the farm. Fide Freight is one of the leaders in hemp transportation. You can find them at www.fidefreight.com.
- The labs use a couple of methods to extract the oils from the plant matter. One is CO2 and the other is Ethanol. Both are totally safe. Once extracted, you are left with CBD Crude Oil.
- From there, the lab will either sell the CBD Crude oil or will continue the process to winterize the crude and then extract it further into CBD Full Spectrum Distillate. Full Spectrum Distillate has all the different cannabinoids from the plant in a pure oil form which makes it easy to separate the cannabinoids into different Isolate formats.
- Most facilities opt to change their distillate into CBD Isolate because of the price difference. CBD isolate is a powder form of CBD that is between 96-99% pure CBD. Consumers can use this product to produce foods, cosmetics, and other CBD products. Some foods require water-soluble CBD isolate which is another step of shattering the Isolate crystals from 1 part each to 1000 parts, making it easier to dissolve into liquids such as water.
What Differentiates Bona Voluntate From Other Wholesale Options?
- We are not middlemen, we work directly with the labs in most cases. This means you get the best price and the most transparent service possible!
- We have supply chain insights on all fronts, so we can easily identify and quantify the most efficient producers who can maximize the quality of the product. It’s happy homeostasis or equilibrium between quick and good.
- Bona Voluntate is partnered with the best-in-class logistics providers to expedite orders and deliver just about anywhere in the world. They are focused on CBD and Hemp Transportation which can allow you to rest easy knowing your product will arrive without issue.
- The list of products can be fulfilled at any time! We have all the minors and even more, as the products come out. Our partners invest heavily in Research and Development to offer newer and superior products. This is our good intention.
Reach out to us today and find out how we can help you. Have more questions about HHC active and inactive? Call us, we will be happy to answer your questions. Our focus is on maximizing our value to you, the client. Bona Voluntate translates to good intentions, and we intend to deliver good intentions with every deal that we make. Use the form below to get in touch or visit our products page.