Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate
CBD Crystal Resistant Distillate is a special blend of distillate designed to be used in vape carts. The formulation reduces crystallization when vaporized and allows for an excellent experience for the end-user.
Bona Voluntate offers shipping around the world. Please inquire below to get your order.
More About Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate
Bulk Wholesale T-Free Distillate for sale to licensed businesses. Take advantage of the volume pricing to maximize your company’s potential.
Our Crystal Resistant CBD Distillate is in oil form and is amber-gold in color. Our hemp is grown according to organic methods. Our industrial hemp is sourced through United States growers who have registered locations with their State Department of Agriculture and every batch is tracked to its originating farm.
T Free CRD Full Spectrum Distillate
- Appearance: Amber gold
- Odor: Natural Terpene Odor
- Flavor: Natural Terpene Flavor
- Consistency: TBC
- Solubility: Soluble with oils
- Composition: 100% hemp extract by weight
- Plant Parts Used in Oil: Whole plant
- (flowers, leaves, stems, stalks, seeds)
Understanding the process of the supply chain helps consumers confidence in the purity and authenticity of the cannabinoids.
Here Is How It Works:
- Farmers grow hemp plants all over the United States. They can either grind the plants up to produce Hemp Biomass or they can trim the buds or flower off the plants and sell CBD Smokable Flower.
- After grinding and drying the Hemp to produce milled biomass, the farmer can then offer it to Extraction labs or processing facilities. Most of the time, these facilities have their partnered logistics companies that transport the product by truckload from the farm. Fide Freight is one of the leaders in hemp transportation. You can find them at www.fidefreight.com.
- The labs use a couple of methods to extract the oils from the plant matter. One is CO2 and the other is Ethanol. Both are totally safe. Once extracted, you are left with CBD Crude Oil.
- From there, the lab will either sell the CBD Crude oil or will continue the process to winterize the crude and then extract it further into CBD Full Spectrum Distillate. Full Spectrum Distillate has all the different cannabinoids from the plant in a pure oil form which makes it easy to separate the cannabinoids into different Isolate formats.
- Most facilities opt to change their distillate into CBD Isolate because of the price difference. CBD isolate is a powder form of CBD that is between 96-99% pure CBD. Consumers can use this product to produce foods, cosmetics, and other CBD products. Some foods require water-soluble CBD isolate which is another step of shattering the Isolate crystals from 1 part each to 1000 parts, making it easier to dissolve into liquids such as water.