Full Spectrum CBD Distillate
CBD Full Spectrum Distillate ranges from 80-90% CBD and has less than 0.3% THC. This ensures the product is 100% compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill. Our Full Spectrum CBD Distillate contains up to 2% other cannabinoids in every batch. Bona Voluntate offers shipping around the world. Please inquire below to get your order.
CBD Full Spectrum Distillate Mfg. Process
Bulk Wholesale Full Spectrum Distillate (compliant) has federally compliant* Full Spectrum Distillate is amber-gold in color and has a range of 70-90% CBD. The CBD is initially extracted through denatured ethyl alcohol and further distilled through proprietary chromatography and distillation process.
- Full-spectrum CBD can be used to help with several health issues, chronic or any other way
- This type of CBD can be used as an anti-seizure, antioxidant, anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, and even anti-angiogenic condition
- Mostly used for providing relief from muscle spasms and some mental health conditions. Distillate Full Spectrum is far more synchronized and tested other forms of CBD
- Understanding the process of the supply chain helps consumers have confidence in the purity and authenticity of the cannabinoids.
Here Is How It Works:
- Farmers grow hemp plants all over the United States. They can either grind the plants up to produce Hemp Biomass or they can trim the buds or flower off the plants and sell CBD Smokable Flower.
- After grinding and drying the Hemp to produce milled biomass, the farmer can then offer it to Extraction labs or processing facilities. Most of the time, these facilities have their partnered logistics companies that transport the product by the truckload from the farm. Fide Freight is one of the leaders in hemp transportation. You can find them at www.fidefreight.com.
- The labs use a couple of methods to extract the oils from the plant matter. One is CO2 and the other is Ethanol. Both are totally safe. Once extracted, you are left with CBD Crude Oil.
- From there, the lab will either sell the CBD Crude oil or will continue the process to winterize the crude and then extract it further into CBD Full Spectrum Distillate. Full Spectrum Distillate has all the different cannabinoids from the plant in a pure oil form which makes it easy to separate the cannabinoids into different Isolate formats.
- Most facilities opt to change their distillate into CBD Isolate because of the price difference
Become A Member Of Our Wholesales Business!
We are using a different methodology for producing a unique product that contains naturalization. Our Full Spectrum CBD Wholesale is available at reasonable prices. We just do not make a product, We provide excellent services to make your life healthful. Our Wholesale Full Spectrum CBD making an optimistic effect on the world and helping to grow the hemp industry.
Bona Voluntate’s Full Spectrum CBD Distillate
Whatever way you wish to take full spectrum CBD wholesale products, ensure they are of high quality. Bona Voluntate offers bulk isolate and THC-free products to suit the needs of any cannabinoid product producer. Contact us today to acquire knowledge more, or click our website for further information. CBD Full Spectrum distillate ranges from 80-90% CBD and has less than 0.3% THC. Our wholesale full spectrum CBD oil is being used by most of our consumers for their various health issues like anxiety, stress, low appetite, etc. This ensures the product is 100% compliant. Our Full Spectrum CBD distillate hold1 up to 2% of other cannabinoids in each quantity. Our distillate full spectrum is in oil shape and amber-gold in color. Cannabis sativa is grown according to organic methods. Our industrial Cannabis sativa is obtained through United States growers, who have record locations with their State Department of Agriculture, and every batch is attributable to its originating farms. We are a family-owned and utilized company that takes pride in creating premiums. Wholesale full-spectrum CBD Oil extracts helpful for other businesses benefit the exciting new industry.
- Appearance: Amber gold
- Odor: Natural terpene odor
- Flavor: Natural terpene flavor
- Consistency: Distillate oil, must heat to homogenize prior to mixing
- Solubility: Soluble with oils Composition: 100% hemp extract by weight
- Plant Parts Used in Oil: Whole plant (flowers, leaves, stems, stalks, seeds)