What is HHC?
HHC, both active 9R and inactive 9S, are compounds derived from Delta 8. Found in a distillate form, HHC is a new cannabinoid that is sparking interest due to the fact that it has 0% THC. This opens the door to new markets in the EU and even in states where delta 8 was banned. 11-Nor-9β-hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol, is a semi-synthetic cannabinoid derivative which resulted from early modifications to the structure of THC, in a search for the simplest compound that could still fulfil the binding requirements to produce cannabis-like activity.
9R HHC active vs 9S HHC inactive
When reviewing the COA’s on this new commodity, make sure you have a full understanding of the two common types of HHC: 9R-HHC ACTIVE and 9S-HHC INACTIVE. What is the difference between the two? There is a lot of speculation and you can read that on Future4200 post here, but it is said that the 9S Inactive does nothing for you. According to Leafly, labs have admitted that removing the inactive 9S HHC would be too costly and is completely ineffective. We can infer that 9S is indeed inferior to 9R, but we do not have a definitive answer on whether it carries any effects at all.
Not all HHC liters are created equal. Any purchaser or user of the new cannabinoid needs to be aware of the two heavy metal catalyst that labs use to make it. These two metals are Platinum and Palladium, both are toxic to the body. Before purchasing, we recommend asking these questions:
- What catalyst was used in the production?
- Where is the HHC being produced?
- Is the HHC Gold or Amber?
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are individual compounds found in the Hemp and Cannabis plants. They range from psychoactive compounds like Delta 8, Delta 9 THC, and THCa to minor therapeutic compounds like CBD, CBN, CBDa, CBG, CBC, etc. Bona Voluntate focuses on the Hemp extracts that offer therapeutic results (not proven, but many vouch on their behalf).
Understanding the process of supply chain helps consumers confidence in the purity and authenticity of the cannabinoids. Here is how it works:
- Farmers grow the hemp plants all over the United States. They can either grind the plants up to produce Hemp Biomass or they can trim the buds or flower off the plants and sell CBD Smokable Flower.
- After grinding and drying the Hemp to produce milled biomass, the farmer can then offer it to Extraction labs or processing facilities. Most of the time, these facilities have their partnered logistics companies that transport the product by the truckload from the farm. Fide Freight is one of the leaders in hemp transportation. You can find them at Fidefreight.
- The labs use a couple of methods to extract the oils from the plant matter. One being CO2 and the other is Ethanol. Both are totally safe. Once extracted, you are left with CBD Crude Oil.
- From there, the lab will either sell the CBD Crude oil or they will continue the process to winterize the crude and then extract it further into CBD Full Spectrum Distillate. Full Spectrum Distillate has all the different cannabinoids from the plant in a pure oil form which makes it easy to separate the cannabinoids into different Isolate formats.
- Most facilities opt to change their distillate into CBD Isolate because of the price difference. CBD isolate is a powder form of CBD that is between 96-99% pure CBD. Consumers can use this product to produce foods, cosmetics, and other CBD products. Some foods require water-soluble CBD isolate which is another step of shattering the Isolate crystals from 1 part each to 1000 parts, making it easier to dissolve into liquids such as water.
What Differentiates Bona Voluntate from other wholesale options?
- We are not middlemen, we work directly with the labs in most cases. This means you get the best price and the most transparent service possible!
- We have supply chain insights on all fronts, so we can easily identify and quantify the most efficient producers who can maximize the quality of the product. Its a happy homeostasis or equilibrium between quick and good.
- Bona Voluntate is partnered with the best in class logistics providers to expedite orders and deliver just about anywhere in the world. They are focused on CBD and Hemp Transportation which can allow you to rest easy knowing your product will arrive without issue.
- The list of products can be fulfilled at any time! We have all the minors and even more as the products come out. Our partners invest heavily in Research and Development to offer newer and superior products. This is our good intention.
Reach out to us today and find out how we can help you. Have more questions about HHC active and inactive? Call us, we will be happy to answer your questions. Our focus is maximizing our value to you, the client. Bona Voluntate translates to good intentions, and we intend to deliver good intentions with every deal that we make. Use the form below to get in touch or visit our products page.