Cannabinoids are individual compounds found in the Hemp and Cannabis plants. They range from psychoactive compounds like Delta 8, Delta 9 THC, and THCa to minor therapeutic compounds like CBD, CBN, CBDa, CBG, CBC, etc. Bona Voluntate focuses on the Hemp extracts that offer therapeutic results (not proven, but many vouch on their behalf).
Our CBN Isolate For Sale Europe and Distillate both have undetectable levels of THC less than 0.01%. The CBN is initially extracted through denatured ethyl alcohol, then further distilled. Bona Voluntate’s CBN Distillate Wholesale is refined through a process known as chromatography that separates each of the cannabinoids in the plant, and comes in a liquid form, making it ideal for producing ingestible and topical products. Our CBN Isolate For Sale Europe is in powder form and is 98% or greater in CBN content. Our CBN Cannabinol Distillate is in oil form and is 98% or greater in CBN content. Our hemp is grown according to organic methods. Bona Voluntate’s industrial hemp is sourced through United States growers who have registered locations with their State Department of Agriculture and every batch is tracked to
its originating farm.
Understanding the process of the supply chain helps consumers confidence in the purity and authenticity of the cannabinoids.
Here Is How It Works:
- Farmers grow hemp plants all over the United States. They can either grind the plants up to produce Hemp Biomass or they can trim the buds or flower off the plants and sell CBD Smokable Flower.
- After grinding and drying the Hemp to produce milled biomass, the farmer can then offer it to Extraction labs or processing facilities. Most of the time, these facilities have their partnered logistics companies that transport the product by truckload from the farm. Fide Freight is one of the leaders in hemp transportation. You can find them at www.fidefreight.com.
- The labs use a couple of methods to extract the oils from the plant matter. One is CO2 and the other is Ethanol. Both are totally safe. Once extracted, you are left with CBD Crude Oil.
- From there, the lab will either sell the CBD Crude oil or will continue the process to winterize the crude and then extract it further into CBD Full Spectrum Distillate. Full Spectrum Distillate has all the different cannabinoids from the plant in a pure oil form which makes it easy to separate the cannabinoids into different Isolate formats.
- Most facilities opt to change their distillate into CBD Isolate because of the price difference. CBD isolate is a powder form of CBD that is between 96-99% pure CBD. Consumers can use this product to produce foods, cosmetics, and other CBD products. Some foods require water-soluble CBD isolate which is another step of shattering the Isolate crystals from 1 part each to 1000 parts, making it easier to dissolve into liquids such as water.
What Differentiates Bona Voluntate From Other Wholesale Options?
- We are not middlemen, we work directly with the labs in most cases. This means you get the best price and the most transparent service possible!
- We have supply chain insights on all fronts, so we can easily identify and quantify the most efficient producers who can maximize the quality of the product. It’s happy homeostasis or equilibrium between quick and good.
- Bona Voluntate is partnered with the best-in-class logistics providers to expedite orders and deliver just about anywhere in the world. They are focused on CBD and Hemp Transportation which can allow you to rest easy knowing your product will arrive without issue.
- The list of products can be fulfilled at any time! We have all the minors and even more, as the products come out. Our partners invest heavily in Research and Development to offer newer and superior products. This is our good intention.
Reach out to us today and find out how we can help you. Our focus is on maximizing our value to you, the client. Bona Voluntate translates to good intentions, and we intend to deliver good intentions with every deal that we make. Use the form below to get in touch or visit our products page.