HHC Liters for Sale
Bona Voluntate has HHC Liters for sale in Europe and our third party lab tests show the oil has no heavy metals. HHC is a new cannabinoid that is replacing Delta 8 due to it testing at 0% THC but retaining the same effects of Delta 8. This creates a huge opportunity for the EU market. For the best rates, stay ahead of the trend. Order today and we will have it sent to you directly.
Bona Voluntate offers shipping around the world. Please inquire below to get your order.
Lab-Tested HHC Liters for Sale to Licensed Businesses
HHC Liters for sale to licensed businesses. Take advantage of the volume pricing to maximize your company’s potential.
What Else Should I Know About HHC Liters for Sale?
HHC, both active 9R and inactive 9S, is a compound derived from Delta 8. Found in a distillate form, HHC is a new cannabinoid that is sparking interest due to the fact that it has 0% THC. This opens the door to new markets in the EU and even in states where delta 8 was banned. 11-Nor-9β-hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol, is a semi-synthetic cannabinoid derivative which resulted from early modifications to the structure of THC, in a search for the simplest compound that could still fulfil the binding requirements to produce cannabis-like activity.
When reviewing the COA’s on this new commodity, make sure you have a full understanding of the two common types of HHC: 9R-HHC ACTIVE and 9S-HHC INACTIVE. What is the difference between the two? There is a lot of speculation and you can read that on Future4200 post, but it is said that the 9S Inactive does nothing for you. According to Leafly, labs have admitted that removing the inactive 9S HHC would be too costly and is completely ineffective. We can infer that 9S is indeed inferior to 9R, but we do not have a definitive answer on whether it carries any effects at all.
HHC Liters for Sale[/caption]
About Heavy Metals in Poor Quality HHC Liters for Sale
Not all HHC liters are created equal. Any purchaser or user of the new cannabinoid needs to be aware of the two heavy metal catalyst that labs use to make it. These two metals are Platinum and Palladium, both are toxic to the body. Before purchasing, we recommend asking these questions:
- What catalyst was used in the production?
- Where is the HHC being produced?
- Is the HHC Gold or Amber?
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are individual compounds found in the Hemp and Cannabis plants. They range from psychoactive compounds like Delta 8, Delta 9 THC, and THCa to minor therapeutic compounds like CBD, CBN, CBDa, CBG, CBC, etc. Bona Voluntate focuses on the Hemp extracts that offer therapeutic results (not proven, but many vouch on their behalf).
Understanding the process of supply chain helps consumers confidence in the purity and authenticity of the HHC Liters for sale. Here is how it works:
- Farmers grow the hemp plants all over the United States. They can either grind the plants up to produce Hemp Biomass or they can trim the buds or flower off the plants and sell CBD Smokable Flower.
- After grinding and drying the Hemp to produce milled biomass, the farmer can then offer it to Extraction labs or processing facilities. Most of the time, these facilities have their partnered logistics companies that transport the product by the truckload from the farm. Fide Freight is one of the leaders in hemp transportation. You can find them at www.fidefreight.com.
- The labs use a couple of methods to extract the oils from the plant matter. One being CO2 and the other is Ethanol. Both are totally safe. Once extracted, you are left with CBD Crude Oil.
What Differentiates Bona Voluntate from other wholesale options?
- We are not middlemen, we work directly with the labs in most cases. This means you get the best price and the most transparent service possible!
- We have supply chain insights on all fronts, so we can easily identify and quantify the most efficient producers who can maximize the quality of the product. Its a happy homeostasis or equilibrium between quick and good.